Theme for 2015 - Animals in Action
"Animals in action" - images can show Park animals on their own, in groups or interacting with a Keeper or visitor - as long as they are action-orientated!
All entrants must comply with the Terms and Conditions listed below:
- Photographs must have been taken at Seaview Wildlife between 21st March and 1st November 2015.
- There are two categories ~ Junior (4-15 years) and Adult (16+) - please state which category you are entering.
- The competition is open to anyone except Seaview Wildlife staff and their immediate families.
- Images to be sent in JPG format with maximum dimensions of 1920 x 1080 pixels (files to be under one Mb in size please)
- Only FOUR electronic images will be accepted per entrant, no prints please.
- Please include the following information with your email entry: NAME, CATEGORY (Adult or Junior including age if under 16 years), RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS, EMAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER (Daytime and Evening).
- Images may not be digitally manipulated to alter the content.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and not infringe any copyrights.
- All images submitted may be used by Seaview Wildlife Encounter in marketing literature and for promotional purposes. No fees will be payable for any use of the images.
- Closing date 1st November 2015 (winners will be announced mid November 2015).
- The judges' decision is final.
- By entering, entrants will be deemed to have agreed with these Terms and Conditions.